Who We Are
Hammonds Furniture Limited (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and law. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and obligations, and explains how, why and when we collect and process your personal data.
Our registered office is at Nutts Lane, Hinckley, England LE10 3QQ and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 1320508. We are registered on the Information Commissioner's Office Register of Data Controllers under registration number Z882490X, and act as the data controller. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information That We Collect
We process your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations, to provide you with our products and services and, where you have provided your consent, to provide you with details of our products, offers, services and competitions. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than already specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from you is: -
We collect the information about you from your completion of a brochure request form, a design visit form or an order form, from any other forms and surveys you complete and from records of correspondence, phone calls and site visits to you.
How We Use Your Personal Data (Legal Basis for Processing)
We take your privacy very seriously and will never disclosure, share or sell your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw consent at any time.
We collect your information in order to perform our contract with you.
Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, we collect your information for marketing purposes as a legitimate business interest.
Where you have entered a competition, we collect the information based on your consent.
You have the right to:
• Request access to, and a copy of, your personal information that we hold.
• Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you if you believe it is incomplete or inaccurate
• Request erasure of your personal information in specific circumstances, such as; if our processing of your personal information is based upon legitimate interests and you believe it is no longer necessary; or if you believe we have processed your personal data unlawfully or not for the purposes which it was intended.
• Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
• Request to restrict the processing of your personal information in specific circumstances, such as; you have requested that your personal information is corrected and want to restrict processing whilst we correct it; where you believe our processing is unlawful but do not want us to erase your personal information; where we no longer need to store your personal information but you require us to do so to enable you to exercise or defend a legal claim.
• Data Portability in particular circumstances meaning that you can request for your personal information to be securely moved, copied or transferred from our IT environment to another. This only applies if our lawful basis for processing your data is consent or performance of a contract, and we are processing your data by automated means.
If you believe we have not complied with your rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner by visiting their website https://ico.org.uk/.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclosure any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. We use third-parties such as designers, surveyors and fitters and other third party contractors in the performance of our contract with you and to pursue our legitimate interests in providing evidence of transactions, verification of facts, quality monitoring and training, and where you have provided your consent to receiving marketing information communications from us, we may share your information with our marketing agencies. However all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
We take your privacy seriously and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to us, however, as this information is required for us to perform the contract with you, we will not be able to perform the contract without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
We only ever retain personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
Lodging A Complaint
We only process your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you can contact us at email@example.com. We hope that we can address any concerns you may have but you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner`s Office. For more information, visit www.ico.org.uk.
Interior design ideas and
space creating solutions
The best craftsmen measure twice
and cut once.
Our qualified team will take care
of every detail.
Our designer will visit at a time to suit you; go through colours, styles and see your dream room come to life in 3D.Book a design visit
The best way to experience our furniture is to see it for yourself in one of our showrooms.Find nearest store